Kirjoittaja Aihe: Welcome to the home of Finnish drifting fans!  (Luettu 20246 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Poissa silveR

• Moderaattori
  • Vakionaama
Welcome to the home of Finnish drifting fans!
« : Heinäkuu 16, 2007, 18:21:45 ip »
As the sport of drifting is getting more and more international in Europe and Scandinavia, we at Vastaheitto.com would like to encourage all the drivers, organizers and most importantly all the fans from all around the world to discuss the Finnish and European scene in English as well. A few words about our site:

Vastaheitto.com was founded by myself and JTG to function as an independent online drifting media in early 2007, after a couple of month's intensive work. Since then we have rapidly grown to be the largest drifting-only forum in the country and many of the drivers participate in the conversations. We have our own video crew run by mister Kaasu, the master of editing and filming. Photographers include myself, Aimust and JTG, the one in the middle also working as an assistant administrator and web-tech advisor on the forum. The rest of the moderating crew includes TomppZ who drifts his Nissan Silvia S14 in the X-treme Pro Series since 2006, and Hachiroku who is a true friend of the Japanese culture and has also judged drifting in the 2007 season opener round of X-treme, but has since retired from the task.

Without further rambling, welcome to the site and feel free to discuss anything, as long as it's at least loosely drift-related! :D Hope you can manage your way through the Finnish control buttons too...

Xan

• Vieras
Vs: Welcome to the home of Finnish drifting fans!
« Vastaus #1 : Elokuu 27, 2007, 23:24:20 ip »
i have also guided our Russian friends here so let´s see if they find their way here.....

Poissa forsh

• Uusi käyttäjä
  • vr lunatic
    • Sähköposti
Vs: Welcome to the home of Finnish drifting fans!
« Vastaus #2 : Toukokuu 29, 2010, 10:09:18 ap »
there is a option to make the forum in a english mode so you dont have to struggle like i did the first few days i was here  :D